WEDDING DAY SURVIVAL KIT
Be prepared and proactive. You never know when you might need these items on the day. Some are more obvious that others but better safe than sorry, right!?
- Q-tips, cotton balls, wet wipes and tissue...lots of tissue!
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Mouth wash and floss
- Hair spray
- Hair brush, combs, curling iron, curlers, straightening iron and hair dryer
- Hair clips/accessories and extra pins
- Dry shampoo
- Make-up and make-up applicators
- Make-up remover and nail polish remover
- Nail polish in the same colour you are wearing
- Clear nail polish (this has many emergency uses)
- Nail clippers, nail file, tweezers, and nail scissors
- Hand lotion
- Baby powder or white/translucent powder
- Band-Aids, Neosporin, eye drops, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, and burn gel
- Feminine products if needed
- All medications and supplements
- Shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, gel, mouse, wax, etc.
- Deodorant and perfume
- Face cleanser, body lotion, toner and face cream
- Ibuprofen or other headache tablets
- Straws… sounds silly but spilling coke on your wedding dress wouldn’t be fun!
- A pair of comfortable shoes to change into
- Scholl gel insoles
Image credit: The Kitchen Gift Co